4.07.2011

Day One Hundred Twenty One

What a wonderful evening! I managed to get enough done today that I didn’t feel too bad for tossing work aside, dressing up, and taking the night off. We attending an incredible orchestra concert in which Henry graced us with his fantastic violin playing and a level of charm, wit, devilish good looks, and an array of lovely accents rarely seen in anyone, much less someone his age! Great job, young man.



So, because it’s almost 11, I think I’d better get started on today’s post!
After dressing up tonight, today’s word was the perfect end to this evening because I had plenty of the lady-like, delicate, girly attitudes left to translate to the piece.

la-dy n., pl. ladies A woman showing refinement, cultivation, and often high social position; the woman at the head of a household; an address or term of reference for any woman. adj. Having the qualities of a lady; to be ladylike.



I decided to draw a lovely young woman with a very springy, light and colorful attitude. I drew a young character in a pretty dress, and then created a background of graphic flowers.





I like the addition of the periwinkle blue background to this piece; I think it adds a little darkness and depth.

I hope you enjoyed today’s post; thank you for reading!!

Xx
-r 

No comments:

Post a Comment