4.02.2011

Day One Hundred Sixteen

Where did this day go?? It seemed that, as soon as I had shuffled into the kitchen to get my morning coffee, the day was half over! Ah, well...I still managed to design a new business card:



And create labels for an upcoming show (details to come later!)



Well, because it is late, I’ll get right down to it. Today’s word is one that reminded me of comfort and of home.

scent n. a smell; and odor. v. To smell; to give something a scent.



I decided to illustrate two people gathering over a hot drink. The strong, cinnamon scent of apple cider has always stayed with me, and I drew on that as inspiration for this very simple illustration.



I like the way this turned out; it’s very simple and home-y.

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed today’s post!

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment