4.27.2011

Day One Hundred Forty One

Another strange day today. I believe I’ve entered into the summer way of thinking, where one loses track of not only the name of the current day, but the name of the current month. Oh, well, it’s bliss.

So, I haven’t got much to say about today’s word, so I’ll just begin with it.

wa-ter-tight adj. Closed or sealed so tightly that no water can enter, leaving no chance for evasion.



Immediately, I knew I wanted to illustrate a character in a water-tight vessel under the ocean. Going with a steam punk edge, I added large rivets to create a strange little box to house today’s character.




I added blue pastel to convey a sense of water, and used a lighter bit of blue pastel to cover the area on top of the box.

Thanks for reading; I hope you enjoyed today’s post.

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment