3.01.2011

Day Eighty Four

Apologies in advance for the short post-I won’t bore you with the details of falling behind on my pushed-to-the-limit, self-planned school schedule. As much as I would like to work solely on The Ink Drop, this is not yet possible. For now, we press on.

I was reminded of a corny joke I’d heard in elementary school by today’s word. Remember the one that goes “What’s black, white and read all over?” (a newspaper) As sigh-inducing as it is, I’ve always liked the confusion that comes with...

hom-o-phone n. One of two or more words that have the same sound but different spelling, origin and meaning.



For today’s piece, I took a version of my bad joke and illustrated it. I used two shades of pastel to give it a little variation. (And learned just how difficult it is to wash pastel form your fingertips...) Can you guess the words?




Thank you for reading; I hope you have a great night!
Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment