3.18.2011

Day One Hundred One

Oh jeez. I have to start off today’s post with a disclaimer: I do NOT know how to draw weapons, at all, in any way. Hah! Well, with that in mind, I shall continue.

So, anyways, after a great day out on the town...



we started off the evening by attempting to make pizza. Unfortunately, we had an issue with the yeast (I claim it was dead, others don’t agree) and the dough did not rise (also, we were too hungry to wait longer than 10 minutes for it to do so). So, we rolled the dough out and ended up with a rather strange triangle pizza:



The result was, well, strange. I think it would have been worse had we not been starving to the point of insanity. So, after a strange dinner of...pizza? I was ready for today’s project.

fierce adj. Savage and violent in nature. Slang Very difficult or disagreeable.




Immediately, I thought of the rather goofy use of “fierce” that has been changed around and applied to good-looking women. I thought...oh, no...nope, not doing that. I couldn’t bring myself to draw a “fierce” woman, so I decided to draw a fierce one. 




I began with a pencil sketch of a rather usual pretty woman, and then outfitted her with a few serious weapons. I had a lot of fun coming up with this one, but I’m fairly sure my twelve year old weapons enthusiast of a brother would have a few choice remarks about the way these weapons are drawn. Ah, well. There’s always time to learn.

I hope you enjoyed today’s post; thanks for reading!

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment