3.10.2011

Day Ninety Three

For the first time in at least a semester (I think) I rolled out of bed before 9:30. After the amount of work I got done today, this may just be the start of a trend. Although I did not get the chance to work on any art of my own today, I decided to make it up by spending a nice long time on today’s piece.

Today’s word was very strange. At first, I thought Wow! What a great word! I could illustrate this perfectly! I had tons of ideas about how to incorporate this excellent word into a drawing and began to form a sense of how I wanted this character to look. But then, I began to draw.

tai-lored adj.  To be made by a tailor.





The strange thing about this word is that started me off on a drawing that ended up having little or nothing to do with it. I really enjoyed this drawing and am happy with the way it came out.








I love the process of creating things. I love that you can begin with one idea and when you let go, you end up with something beautiful and completely different.

I hope you enjoyed today’s post; thank you for reading!!
Enjoy the rest of your night.

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment