3.06.2011

Day Eighty Nine

The weekend is coming to a swift close, and I believe it’s time for some art...

Today’s word was difficult to pull a particular piece from. I think it was so hard because of the many forms this word can come in. Sticking with my girly, somewhat materialistic trend, I decided to illustrate some ideas that fit.

ex-ces-sive  adj. Exceeding what is usual, necessary, or proper; extreme.



Failing to stick with one particular item or, even, piece of paper, I decided to doodle for a while.








I came up with a few different things. My two favorite sketches are probably the high wedges and the dress with an excessively long train. It was a great joy to simply sit back, relax, and doodle.

I hope you enjoyed today’s post. Apologies for the lack of writing as of late-it’s been a busy week, and I’m looking forward to yet another one.

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment