2.27.2011

Day Eighty Two

Wow, thank you so much. It’s so great to be here tonight. Gosh, I have so many people to thank. I want to thank...um...all the people who contributed, the academy, my wonderful family...um...wow...so great to be here. Never thought I’d get this opportunity. It’s just...wow...so great.

Oh, wait...

Yeah...

Anyway, I’ll make this post brief before I’m played off the stage.

First, I must share with you my exciting new gift. I believe I’ll be using it for the remainder of this blog, and beyond. Isn’t it exciting??



Ah, well. Now it’s time for some art.

Today’s word is one I may have had before (after this many days, it’s really difficult to remember). Nevertheless, it was a great joy to draw.

stare v. To look at with intent, direct gaze.  



The word “stare”, although it’s not creepy by definition, always makes me think of something a little strange. I decided to go that way fairly subtly with today’s piece.



At the last minute, I decided to add a bow tie. I liked the up-tightness it added to the creepy, almost petulant stare.

I hope you enjoyed today’s post; thank you for reading!
Have a great night.
Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment