1.07.2011

Day Thirty

OH boy!! This is a late, late, late post!! Due to a lovely evening in Kansas City (ah, how I adore meeting other artists), this post was postponed (haha. Get it?). Yeah, okay. Anyways, today’s post is just a quick little sketch. I bet you thought today’s post would be something special...you know...because it’s day thirty and all...

But artists get busy like everyone else, you know?

veg-e-ta-tion  n.  Plants or plant life which grow from the soil.


I often have trouble drawing organic things in a way that they are believable... So, vegetation seemed like a good word to use for some practice.





I like the little bug guy. Although it’s a rough pencil sketch, the idea was decent enough that I followed through with it. I hope you enjoy the post, and didn’t get your hopes up too much.

Thanks for reading!!

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment