1.27.2011

Day Fifty One

Ooh, long day. Got a bunch of products packaged up to take to the Wonder Fair. (yay!) Okay, time for today’s post...

Like yesterday’s word, today’s word made me laugh. It brought a very cute and bittersweet image into my head. And I knew exactly what to draw. Oh yeah, today’s word...

pudg-y  adj. To be fat and short.



I looked at it and went “aww”. There’s something so adorable about a pudgy little kid. I wanted to separate him from classic fat kids by drawing him as a slightly strange character. Alright...now for the picture:





Between the sad eyes and the enjoyment of licking something sweet from his fingers, there’s a mix of emotion in this character that I really like.

I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Have a great night and thank you for reading.

Xx
-r

2 comments:

  1. well, I love the word pudgy. It reminds me of a certain baby cougar I know. Love the mouth..reminds me of the dirty girl.

    ReplyDelete