1.10.2011

Day Thirty Four

Ah! Snow day. Although I did not get much accomplished, I did manage to get out and shoot in the glorious snow today!


You may not believe it, but I did not pick today’s word intentionally. It fit perfectly with today, and the wonderful gift of snow (and two snow days) that we received. I decided to use a difficult (but not unknown) method of sketching.

plow  n.  An implement for breaking up or turning over the soil.


 A snow plow isn’t exactly made for turning over the soil, but you get the idea...




Anyway, I decided to use the word plow to “draw” today’s piece. The drawing is of our snowy street; a view I look forward to seeing every winter. After I got the hang of writing the word “plow” over, and over, and over, and over again...it was actually pretty easy to make.

Hope you enjoy. Drive safely everyone!

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment