1.30.2011

Day Fifty Four

Grr!!!!!!!!! Coming to you from the world’s slowest computer…how I left my laptop’s power cord behind is beyond me… *SIGH* Alright. Let’s settle down and work on The Ink Drop, right? Right.
Today’s word is so lovely and peaceful, I wanted to twist it a little. As I began to sketch, I formed a more solid idea of what I would like to create. Approximately ten thousand tiny, detailed, lines later I was still as far from my goal as I was when I started. Well, I tossed that piece of paper aside and began again.
Once again, I relied on pastels to “make” the piece. Oh wait, the word..

moon-lit  adj. Lit by the moon.


Right, okay, back to pastels… I used the pastels to create a soft, dark enviroment in which to place my character. I would say more, but I am already in danger of giving away the surprise. So, I’ll shush and just show you:




I liked the idea of the character being moon-lit, but not in the usual way. I played with the idea of the character interacting in some way with the moon, and settled on the idea of eating it.
I hope you enjoy tonight’s post! Thank you for reading!
Xx
-r

1 comment:

  1. love the yellow smudge on her face!! also, cool widget for your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete