6.01.2011

Day One Hundred Seventy Six

Ah, good day, good day. I’m glad to be hammering out this post a little earlier than usual! Maybe I can retire at a decent hour this evening. What a laughable concept considering that it happens to be summer break. Ah, well...one can dream.

I had quite a bit of fun with today’s word. I wasn’t really sure I wanted to go through with it when I first came upon it but hey, rules are rules.

com-mode n. A movable washstand with storage underneath; a toilet; a low chest of drawers or bureau.



Because commode immediately made me think of an old western, and because I wanted to do a bit of a nod to one of my favorite Tom Robbins books, I decided to illustrate something cheeky and outhouse-y.



This came off a little more cartoonish than I would’ve hoped, but I still enjoy it.

Thanks for reading; enjoy your evening.

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment