6.16.2011

Day One Hundred Ninety One

I’d like to begin this post by stating that I am preparing to leave for the weekend, and I’m very unsure about the status of the internet where I’m headed. I’ll continue to create art every day, and to post it to the blog as frequently as possible. Worst case scenario-I’ll be seeing you all on Monday.

I really loved today’s word, because it related to me in a big way. As I spent most of my time packing, I began the day with an almost full pot of coffee...by the time mid-afternoon rolled around; I was pretty hyped up on caffeine.

jit-ter v., Slang To be intensely nervous.



Now, I’m not really sure today had anything to do with nerves, but I liked the idea of illustrating the intense caffeine craze in kind of a goofy way.



I’m pretty fond of this one. Not entirely because of the look of it, but also the manic energy it represents.

Thanks for reading.
Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment