5.31.2011

Day One Hundred Seventy Five

Lovely day with the guy and his guy... Took a trip out to the ol’ Harveyville to make a few introductions. I haven’t seen that much starry-eyed amazement in a long time. Ah, summer is off to a pretty good start. Just have to kick this cold in the butt before the week is out...I’ve vowed to be healed upon waking tomorrow morning...I guess we’ll see how that one goes. For now, each few letters punctuated by an exasperated cough, we forge on.

I absolutely loved today’s word, and the ideas behind it. I’m not sure I could really do it justice, but I had fun with it nevertheless.

back-room n. A room in the rear of a building for inconspicuous group meetings.



I didn’t want to be concentrating too heavily on making things proportionate or logical, and instead wanted to be able to twist the look of the characters so as to portray something different and more extreme.



I’m not sure it amounted to quite all that, but I do enjoy the way this one came out. I like the relaxed, almost languid posture of the woman to the right, and how it contrasts with the serious character on the other side of the table.

Goodnight everyone; thank you for reading.

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment