5.18.2011

Day One Hundred Sixty Two

Well, I should be studying for finals, but instead I’m sitting here making art, eating Whoppers and drinking neon marshmallow-filled hot chocolate. Ah, life is good.



So, today’s word (I sweeeearrr I didn’t go looking for it) was perfect! It really let me go and just freely draw without inhibitions.

odd adj. Unusual; strange; singular; left over after dividing into parts; not even; different from the ordinary.



I didn’t want to think too much about what I wanted to end up with.



I love the way this came out! It’s just so weird and goofy. I was surprised that I ended up with something usable. I didn’t allow myself to alter or direct how it came out on a conscious level as I was creating it; I think it came out a little more pure for that.

Goodnight everyone.
Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment