5.23.2011

Day One Hundred Sixty Seven

I’m not sure what happened to today. All I know, is that I can’t quite move. If I can manage to pull myself off the couch and to the door, I’ll be back out skating again to hopefully rid myself of some of this soreness. Ahh..ow.

So, anyway, I’ll quit complaining and start in on today’s post.

I thought today’s word was pretty decent; it appealed to the nerd in me.

read-out n. In computer science, the process of removing information from a computer and displaying it in an understandable form, the process of reading something; the radio transmission of pictures of information from a space vehicle either immediately upon acquisition or by tape recording playback.



So, I thought about people listening to Morse code being transmitted; crouching with headphones and recording messages. I thought I’d draw from this to do a little bit of a twist on it.



I kind of like this one a bit. It’s a little odd, and I’m not sure it makes a whole lot of sense, but I enjoy drawing characters from different perspectives than normal.

Phew! Bed time, everyone.

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment