5.21.2011

Day One Hundred Sixty Five

Well, I guess it’s just us sinners hangin’ round making art. I’m not sure, though, that today’s piece can quite be called art but, hey...what can ya do?

I got a really easy word today...
In fact, it was so ridiculously easy that I almost felt bad for going with it. But, I stuck with it anyway.

lens n. In optics, the curved piece of glass or other transparent substance that is used to refract light rays so that they converge or diverge to form an image; the transparent structure in the eye, situated behind the iris, which serves to focus an image on the retina.



I know, right? Way too easy. So, in the spirit of the much-too-easy, I decided to simply illustrate...



I modeled this camera off of a very basic film slr; keeping the details and frills almost unrealistically minimal. I also illustrated an additional lens, so as to represent it from a different angle. I own a telephoto/macro lens very similar to the one here. Ah, how I love the easy words.

Well, people, this pressure headache is really getting to me, and I think I might have to go hide out somewhere dark and cool. I hope you all are enjoying the apocalypse, and your weekend.

Xx
-r 

No comments:

Post a Comment