5.19.2011

Day One Hundred Sixty Three

So, I’ve managed to get this here blog started a little earlier. Maybe I can actually stay awake until the end of this post. Phew! I’m not sure how today went; it was a little strange. It did end with Hesher, however, which I highly recommend seeing.

So, today’s word was pretty tough to figure out. Because it, in its very nature, is a form of art. Therefore, I could have simply created today’s word in a literal sense. But, being overly self-conscious about my skill level in that area, I decided to stick with illustration instead. Okay, I think I’d better try to undo the confusion I must have created here...

po-em n. A composition in verse with language selected for its beauty and sound.



I decided to illustrate both a poet and a poem for today’s piece.



I like the way this came out, and the way the character is both self-conscious about and proud of his creation at the same time.

Well, everyone, I hope you enjoy your evening and your Friday!

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment