5.30.2011

Day One Hundred Seventy Four

Another day, another ten thousand tissues...

I got a good word today, I think, so I interrupted my latest silkscreen project to get down to (other) work.

Because of the violent and, therefore, masculine nature of this word (totally kidding) I wanted to put a girly spin on it to throw it off a little. Oh, yes, the word...

Mol-o-tov cock-tail n. A homemade, flammable bomb consisting of a combustible liquid in a breakable bottle fitted with a rag that is ignited before the bomb is thrown.



Right, so, girly spin? I wanted the Molotov to be very out of place on this character; so unexpected, how could you not expect it?



I added a speck of coppery/red paint to the end of the Molotov to give it a bit of flame.

Well, I believe that’s all for today...enjoy your night!

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment