5.27.2011

Day One Hundred Seventy One

Well, I’m not sure exactly where summer is or when it’s coming, but I am sure that this isn’t it. It should be a rule that after the first of May, no one is allowed to get a cold, or to be cold. For at least a couple of months. Bleh. I guess I’ll stop whining and just give you what you came for. (If you came for some griping, I guess that was just a bonus.)

So, I went kind of weird with today’s word. I wanted to do something that was both funny and kind of creepy, but that also stayed true to the word in some sense.

book-mo-bile n. a portable library, usually contained in a truck, that travels from one area to another.



Inspired by a neighbor’s substitution for a wheelbarrow, and a local character, I decided to use a baby stroller as a means to make this book mobile, well, mobile.





I’m not sure how I like this one, but I do know it’s pretty weird. I think I’d like to meet this man, and at the same time I think I might cross the street if I saw him coming.

I hope the beginning of your summer is going a little better than mine.

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment