12.29.2010

Day Twenty Two

Here we are again, beginning day twenty two with my apologies for being unable to post images. Dear readers, I swear to figure out this issue by next week. This is getting old!!

For those of you blessed (or cursed) enough to have signed up for facebook, I will be posting today's images on my art page: under "Ruby Love". You should see a drawing of a girl with a camera as the page's photo.

Now, down to business...

Today's word turned out to be very fun to draw, and I hope at least half as fun to view.

im-pos-ture or im-pos-ter n. One who assumes a false identity or title for the purpose of deception.

I decided to do a couple that had "switched places" and assumed each other's identities. Hope you enjoy!!

For those who could not track down the facebook art page-never fear!!
I will include the photo from today in tomorrow's post.

Enjoy your night, and be grateful for those who wander in (and out, and then back in) to your life.

Xxx!

-r

No comments:

Post a Comment