12.13.2010

Day Six

Kind of a regular day today. It was super, super cold (for the grand total of the 15 minutes I could stand being outside) I hate to admit it but winter is here to stay.

Tore myself away from watching Transformers (should be renamed “Megan Fox and her boobies”) to find out what today’s word would be.

After flipping through pages, the bookmark settled on malevolent.

ma-lev-o-lent  adj.  Full of spite or ill will for another; malicious; sinister; rancorous.



My first thought: Ah hah! I know who’s malevolent...girls are malevolent.
Hey, ladies, you know how you can be. Guys, you know this even better. Alright well I'll stop babbling. Here it is, hope you enjoy.

guess who didn't get the guy?

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one! so much going on, from the pursed lips to the oh so large hip bows... she's practically green with envy! all you need is a little mistle toe! see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this isn't a book in the making, I don't know WHAT is...

    ReplyDelete