12.18.2010

Day Eleven

Ah!! For some reason, producing today's art seemed harder and more painful than sawing off your own leg. Okay, maybe i'm just being dramatic but STILL. Tough. I had several rough starts, and couldn't settle on a word.

Main character from He Died With a Felafel in his Hand:
word: gaga. (those who have seen this movie will get the connection) Also, stubble looks stupid when drawn with this type of pen...

















I...don't know what this is...
























(day 11 and this whole things gone to the dogs, huh?)




So, the word I found and (sort of) settled on could also give an explanation as to why my brain isn't working today...

fug v. To hang around or loll indoors in an atmosphere that is stuffy.






















Hah! Kind of sums up the season for a lot of us, huh? I went with a person laying on a couch because that is the image this word brought to my mind. Hope you enjoy (or at least don't feel too let-down)



















xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment