12.18.2010

Day Ten

I really wanted to do something special for day ten, but after five hours in the car and a lack of desire to be plugged into my phone, we're just lucky there IS a day ten.

Today's word is galosh.

ga-losh. pl., n. galoshes Waterproof over-shoes, with a heavy sole, which are worn to keep the feet warm in bad weather.




































I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE rainboots. What girl doesn't? Sadly, it never rains often enough. But when it does, you know every girl in town throws on their cutest pair and struts around...frizzy hair and all. So today, I decided to draw a girl doing just this.




I hope you enjoy it.
xx
-r
p.s. sorry for the short blog-wayyy too hard to type on this iphone
p.p.s. a HUGE thank-you to Auntie Liza for posting this for me! Without you, Auntie, this would not be possible. Guys, check out her AMAZING work page under "Mackomics Studio" on Facebook! She is a great source of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment