12.28.2010

Day Twenty One

I emerged from the chaos that is now my room...


to bring you this post. Apparently large amounts of anxiety lead to large amounts of re-organizing. Yay for a new room!!


So, although I am not a religious person, I can really relate to today’s word. As my family and I have experienced plenty of worry this year, I know the comfort today’s word can give.

Oh yeah, today’s word...

ro-sa-ry  n., pl. –ies  A string of beads for counting prayers, a series of prayers.



Although the picture does not really embody the praying aspect of a rosary, I enjoyed drawing it and I hope you enjoy looking at it. I made a little mistake when it came to the gloves; it is hard to tell that those are her arms, but I decided to try out my amazing white pen on this piece.

Thanks for reading!

Xx
-r

2 comments: