12.21.2010

Day Thirteen

Ah, another day of winter break spent lounging around. So far, the microwave, vacuum, phone, kitchen lights, and tractor have all mysteriously broken. My grandmother is at her wits end, but the rest of us aren't bothered much. As long as the couch remains cozy and there are plenty of cookies to go around, I don't think she'll hear a peep from any of us.

Today's word is one, that for some, brings to mind sweet and precious memories. For me, not so much. Don't get me wrong, babies are sweet and cute and lovely, but they do have their drawbacks. Having four brothers, maybe I'm just slightly (or more than slightly) tired of children. Who knows... Well, I should tell you the word, huh?

new born n. A recently borned baby.






















I drew inspiration from today's word and created more of a little devil-like creature than a newborn. But hey, that's what they turn into, right? Just kidding (well not really, but you have to admit that some of them go through...phases).


















Hope you enjoy.
xx
-r

p.s. Zachary's word of the day was:

un-der prep. Below, in place or position; in a place lower than another; less in degree, number, or other quality, inferior in rank, quality, or character; during the reign or period; in accordance with. less than the required amount; insufficient.

Seems like a lot for "under" doesn't it?
We agreed, they went a little overboard.













"Thank heavens I brought my umbrella."

No comments:

Post a Comment