12.10.2010

Day Three

After a lovely evening (you know who you are) it was time to settle down with the dictionary, a Pilot pen, some Spoon, and an old piece of cardstock.

Today’s word is an interesting one. Maybe it’s just because I am not yet old enough to be blessed with the chore of paying the rent, but I’d never heard this before.

rack—rent n. A rent that is very high.


This started me thinking about New York City and how much I’d love to live there. (I know, I know, PLEASE be less of a cliché. But there’s a reason so many people want to live there...) 

Anyway, I started thinking about how amazing it would be to have a shitty (excuse my language) apartment in the city. I’d live off of Ramen noodles and sleep on a mattress on the floor. I’d most likely have no money, maybe an old dog for some company. Ah, what a wonderful way to live. 
can you guess the albums on the posters? please tell me you can...also, no one in this picture is supposed to be me

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm pretty sure you just drew my sister's old place in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Velvet Underground & Nico and Morrison Hotel. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete