7.22.2011

Day Two Hundred Twenty Seven

Well, this is an early post. I’ll be out this evening, and am getting on the road at promptly 5:15 tomorrow morning to make our way back to New Mexico.
Green Chile, here we come.
Oh! Speaking of posting and road trips-because the drive tomorrow is a good 12-14 hours, I can’t guarantee that there will be a posting tomorrow. There will, of course, be art made; you may just have to wait an extra day to be told about it.

Onward.

When I saw today’s word, I absolutely could NOT resist doing a bit of a tribute to one of my favorite movies. (Actually, one of my favorite scenes of a favorite movie.)

re-cep-ta-cle n. Anything which holds something; an electrical outlet designed to receive a plug.



Hah! Now, I’ve been putting off a Big Lebowski post...but, I really had no choice with this word. In case you aren’t remembering the scene, I’ve found a picture for ya.



Hah! Well, I stuck with simplicity on this one. I wasn’t going to try and illustrate the Dude; I couldn’t do him justice.



Ah, well. There we go.

I’ve got to rush and keep packing now.
I hope to update you all tomorrow.

Xx
r

No comments:

Post a Comment