7.05.2011

Day Two Hundred Eleven

Ah! And now we are officially caught up here at The Ink Drop...

After spending the past week in the dry, cool mountain air, hopping out of the car and into the thick, soupy, hot, sticky, oppressive mess that is Kansas air was quite the shock.

Today’s word served to just rub it in that it won’t be getting cool (or even bearable) here for at least a couple of months.

Oc-to-ber n. The 10th month of the calendar year, having 31 days.



I decided to embrace the fall, although I won’t get to experience it’s magnificence for a while.

I hadn’t used pastels in...whew...I’m not even sure how long. Finding a box of them on my desk, I decided to grab ‘em and incorporate a bit of color into a piece for once.



I like this one.

Too bad it’ll be so long before I find this scene outside my window.

Evening.
Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment