7.13.2011

Day Two Hundred Eighteen

Well, I’d like to start off this post by announcing my upcoming disappearance from the blog. We’re venturing down to Oklahoma until Monday evening, and it’s a feat getting enough signal to make a phone call much less finding away to update this little project. Ah, well...when I return, there will be a flood of new art.

So! Today’s word.
It fit perfectly with the insane printing I’ve been doing.
Wait! I’ve got to show you what I ended up with at around 2:30 this morning...



Anyways, as I got back up from the print studio after churning out a few more of these, I went to clean all the paint off my arms/hands/shoulders/feet. Thinking I had gotten every last bit, and deciding to change my shirt, I happened to look down...which leads us to today’s word.

mid-dle adj. Being equally distant from extremes or limits; the central. n. Anything which occupies a middle position; the waist.



Anyway, as I looked down, I spotted a GIANT slash of black paint across my stomach. Being that today’s word is “middle”, and this happening struck me as both funny and impossible, I decided to illustrate this slash of paint.



I don’t know how crazy I am about this sketch, but...why not?

Well, I think I’ll get back to packing.

See you in a few days.

Xx
r

No comments:

Post a Comment