7.19.2011

Day Two Hundred Twenty Four

Whew! Well, folks. It’s quite hot out.
Spent the day dumpster diving for boxes to break down and silkscreen on. Apparently quite a few people in this town are into this...my luck was slim and my sweat was plenty.
Managed to snag a few good bits of chipboard, though...we’ll see how it all turns out.

This word forced me to do something I don’t often do...okay...something I almost NEVER attempt. But...here we are. Wait!
I think I’ll get the word out of the way before I go on explaining myself.

nerve n. The bundles of fibers which convey sensation and originate motion through the body. Slang Impudent.



So, back to me explaining myself.

I decided to go with the slang version of this word.
The vision of an exasperated character really appealed to me when it came to this-I had often heard adults exclaim “The nerve!” about us kids growing up, and it’s stuck with me.



Yes...that IS a hand.
Go ahead...judge.

Bleh.
Well, it didn’t turn out quite as bad as I had thought.

Well, everyone.
I bid you goodnight.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment