7.20.2011

Day Two Hundred Twenty Five

I'd like to start off this post by wishing a happy birthday to my dear mother. She's getting up there in years and, although she can't quite remember us all too well, she had a few moments of clarity throughout the evening. 

Alright, on to this post. 

I had quite a bit of fun with this one, but I've got to explain a bit about it-it's kind of difficult to tell exactly what this is supposed to be. :/ 

sus-pect v. To have doubt or distrust; to have a suspicion or inkling of someone or something. 



So, I wanted a dramatic little character looking a bit suspicious. So...



Now, as I finished the character, I needed something for her to be eyeing with a bit of suspicion... the object to the right of her is, in fact, an empty cupcake wrapper. After this, I'm not sure one can convincingly illustrate a cupcake wrapper on a plate without needing just a few words of explanation. Eh. 

Goodnight everyone.

xx
r

No comments:

Post a Comment