7.05.2011

Day Two Hundred Nine

Home, home at last.
I kind of missed you, Kansas. (aside from your abundance of bugs and soup-for-air)
After a couple days on the road, I can safely say I won’t be getting in a car or coming within 500 feet of a small child for at least two months.


This will be the first of three posts for this evening (catching up), and was created on the 3rd of July.

bash-ful adj. Socially shy.



I have always loved this word-it brings to mind a sort of wide-eyed, innocent character. I decided to toss out that sort of overused image in favor of something a little different.



This character, while appearing bashful in posture, has a little more to her, I think. She seems a bit detached, a bit too-cool; a bit watchful. While she could be said to be bashful, she might be anything but.

Xx
-r

No comments:

Post a Comment