7.12.2011

Day Two Hundred Seventeen

Well, once again it’s late in the evening and I’ve had a bit of coffee.
“Late” being too late, and “a bit” being too much.
Ah, well.
It rained this evening, and then it poured. Snapped a few photos downtown before the drops started smashing into us on the way to the car...




Got some Billie Holiday on vinyl and a fresh cup of iced coffee...I think we’re ready for this post. Are we?
Well, if you aren’t ready by now, you’re beyond help.

So!
Where were we?
Ah, yes...
The word.

ros-ter n. A list of names.



Well, that seems simple enough.
Immediately, I thought of a rather annoying character taking roll.
Without any better ideas coming along the, eh, stream of creative consciousness, if you will...I stuck with it.



I can’t quite be sure about the rest of this character, but I enjoy the heck out of those feet.

Evening, everyone.

Xx
r

No comments:

Post a Comment