8.02.2011

Day Two Hundred Thirty Eight

Well, back to my nightly routine.

It was crazy hot today, and I stayed inside until I could not possibly bear it anymore. A few minutes in the incredible heat and I was good to go for a few more days of hiding inside.

So, today’s word tripped me up a bit. I’m still not quite sure how I feel about the outcome.

swirl v. To move with a whirling, rotating motion.



I couldn’t rid myself of the image of something “swirling” down a drain; the way paint does as you wash out a set of brushes. I decided to go with a character swirling down a drain-illustrating paint seemed like it would come out too abstract looking.



I don’t know how to feel about this.
I think I’ll quit while I’m ahead, though, because my eyes are not focusing.

Xx
r

No comments:

Post a Comment