8.22.2011

Day Two Hundred Fifty Eight


Oh, wow. Yeah, uh...yesterday may have been a bit of an overreaction on the school front.
Today breezed by; even the bit of trig I managed to get done only made me slightly nauseous. But, really, I think this year’s going to be a good one.

Alright...time to post this thing.

ob-so-lete adj. No longer in use; out-of-date. Biol. Something that is imperfectly developed.



After spending the better part of my afternoon searching high and low for a supplier of double-run 8mm film for an old Bolex-Paillard, I was thrilled to get today’s word and, with it, a chance to illustrate what I had been working on.


 Buhh.
I dunno, I kind of like it...as far as simple drawings go.

I finally found a sort of shady source (jesus, it’s easier to get...nevermind) of film-some guy in California who only takes checks mailed to his P.O box...
I’m uh...yeah...I’m not sure if I’ll be mailing him anything.

Xx
r

1 comment:

  1. Your drawings are very focused and so clean... I'm always jealous..

    ReplyDelete