8.23.2011

Day Two Hundred Fifty Nine


Bleh. Over 100 degrees?!
I think we deserve a taste of fall already.
I’ve decided not to leave the house tomorrow. Maybe I won’t even get dressed.
No, you know what? Definitely not getting dressed.
Ah, the joys of learning from home.  

Onward...
So, today’s word did something very strange.
The second (I’m not kidding...the second) I saw the word a very clear image came to me. I knew exactly what I wanted to put on paper.

in-built adj. To be built into something.



As I scanned the page (yeah, yeah, I scan a bit...bite me) anyway, as I scanned the page, I just glanced at this word and ended up with an immediate and complete image before I even realized I had read the word.
Very strange.





I kinda liked the way this turned out.
It’s pretty strange, though-that idea.
I’m not sure what tomorrow will hold, but I’m sure I’ll be here after the sun goes down. Whining away.

Xx
r

No comments:

Post a Comment