8.21.2011

Day Two Hundred Fifty Seven


Today, today.
What was today?
I think I waited so long for today to begin that, by the time it started to go somewhere, it was most of the way over.
I guess, it was my final day of summer...classes begin tomorrow-I’m sure the day will consist of me battling my urge to toss aside my schoolbooks and zone out on the floor next to my vinyl collection. I've started to draw a tiny bit lately...things are coming back to me slowly. It's just a trickle right now, but it's here.





Ah, well...it had to come sometime.

So, today’s word went just...oh-so-perfectly with my guess as to what tomorrow will hold.

per-plex v. To confuse or be confused; to make complicated.



I’m pretty sure getting into trig will be more than perplexing tomorrow morning. I thought about my day, stuck at a desk behind a stack of books...occasionally screaming at my computer screen as I try to work my way through a bit of schooling.



Ah, wonderful.
I...can’t hold onto one thought long enough to type it out, really, so I’ll take this as a sign that I should stop writing a blog post that will be published publicly.
Xx

1 comment: