9.05.2011

Day Two Hundred Seventy Two

Well, I'm back on track today. No typewriter font-my computer acts as if opening Microsoft Word is more difficult than time travel. Bleh. 

I think I've had today's word before, but I cannot quite remember what I drew for it...hm.

 
nail n. A thin pointed piece of metal for hammering into wood and other materials to hold pieces together. v. To fasten with nails.


Hm. 
I did a bit of writing oh...a few days back...kind of inspired by these halved babydoll heads that have been nailed up through their foreheads in an alley downtown for a good few months now. They went up before Easter, and have started to wear down and get bleached by the sun. The plastic is brittle now, and pale-they've lost some of their creepy edge as they've faded. 
Anyway, I came upon today's word and thought I'd illustrate one of these heads. 



Hm. 
 xx
r

No comments:

Post a Comment