9.29.2011

Day Two Hundred Ninety Seven

Tomorrow is Friday, guys. 
Friday!
Not just any Friday...but the Friday that happens tomorrow. 
Also, it's Final Friday. 
Which means a high of 74 and lots of things to shoot. 
(Photographically speaking-I've decided to take advantage of the beautiful fall weather and try my hand at some Bill Cunningham-style shots of the rather strange folk populating the streets of Lawrence.) 


an-kle n. Joint that connects the foot with the leg; slender section of the leg immediately above this joint.

So, I wasn't quite sure what to do with this word, but I kind of love drawing legs. I began with the ankle, and continued on from there.


Hmm. 
Kind of dig this. 
Kind of going to find these clothes. 
Kind of might own them.

xx
r






No comments:

Post a Comment