9.08.2011

Day Two Hundred Seventy Five

I kind of liked today (yeah, italics make up for the missing typewriter font) although it went by far too quickly for my taste. It seemed like I'd barely gotten dressed and it was time to head out the door. 
That's what happens when you start messing around on iTunes..making mixes. 
Good way to spend the afternoon, though. 

Ah, so, today I did something a little different. 


ta-lon n. A long, curved claw found on birds or animals. 

Hey, uh. Dictionary...last time I checked, birds were also animals... But, you know. 

So, I thought long and hard but couldn't really find a way out of drawing some form of hand for today's word. After much whining and frowny faces aimed at the direction of a very beat-up dictionary, I gathered up the little pieces of brainpower I still posses and got down to work. 


What I ended up with wasn't half bad, if I do say so myself. The angle is a little off, and I left the thumb out on purpose, but I dunno. Kinda dig. 

xx
r

1 comment: