11.03.2011

Day Three Hundred Thirty Two

Whew!
Spent the day out and about in the (winter?!) weather.
Got the zine into a few different places-pretty psyched. 
Also, Pops came home with a trunk full of 78s...some seriously good, seriously old music we spent the night looking up online. We've only got one turntable that'll play 78rpm and it's from the 1950s and needs new tubes. Still. 



Okay. I decided to turn today's piece around a little bit in terms of medium and style. 
I grabbed an old box of pastels in wonderful colors, a glass of water and some brushes. 


mar-a-schi-no cherry n. A cherry preserved in a cordial distilled from the fermented juice of the small wild cherry and flavored with cracked cherry pits.



I dunno. I kind of liked it. I think, if I had different paper, the result would be a lot smoother and more free. 

xx
r



 

No comments:

Post a Comment