11.13.2011

Day Three Hundred Forty Three

Sunday, sunday. 
The house is in shreds-something to do with moving a dresser into the brother's room. 
Hid out for the evening reading textbooks and straightening up my hermit cave before another week of work. But, then, I was drawn out by the promise of zombies and am now settled on the floor by the coffee table. Arms are going numb as the table is too high for them to rest on the keyboard correctly. 
I feel as though I may be short.



box n. A small container or chest, usually with a lid; a special area in a theater that holds a small group of people; a shrub or evergreen with leaves and hard wood that is yellow in color. v. To fight with the fists. 

I couldn't quite think of what to do with this, 
so I drew a box and went from there. 


I really have no idea.

xx
r


 

No comments:

Post a Comment