11.30.2011

Day Three Hundred Sixty

Woah....
So...there are only five days left on this blog...
I don't know what this is supposed to feel like, really...I guess it just feels...like this.

I don't think I'll do another year. But I do feel like I've come along a bit since the start. Maybe lost some enthusiasm...but, through a toooonnnn of practice, have maybe gotten a little bit better?

Who knows. 
I guess all I can do now is keep going.


 lat-er-al adj. Relating to or of the side. n. In football, an underhand pass thrown sideways or away from the line of scrimmage.

I got this image of the way hair floats in the water as you dip your head down below the bath water...
I've come to really love that peace 
that comes with noise being slightly dampened by the water in your ears. 

xx
r

No comments:

Post a Comment