11.24.2011

Day Three Hundred Fifty Four

Phew. 
Sitting here staring at the remnants of a piece of cake that I probably really should not have piled on top of that dinner...and that dessert. 
Sheesh.
I know that I really shouldn't feel this dog tired at 10:43...
but I think the combination of turkey and this BizBaz deal is getting to me. 
Oh, well. 
Tomorrow will hopefully go fairly smoothly. 
Any chance to dress up is worth it. 
Kind of.

Let's see...on to some art...
   
smile n. A grin; a facial expression in which the corners of the mouth turn upward, indicating pleasure. 

Today's piece has nothing, really, to do with Thanksgiving (not that it would necessarily). 
I just, being me, decided that a plain ol' nice smile was just too awful and boring to be worth illustrating. 
  


xx
r

No comments:

Post a Comment