11.20.2011

Day Three Hundred Fifty

Gahh. 
Everything is catching up to me and I feel kind of like I'm drowning.I'm thinking that an art fair right before Thanksgiving isn't maybe my best plan...especially when I refuse to prepare until 10 days before it.





o-ce-an-ic adj. Pertaining to, occurring in the ocean.

I'm not sure what it is about winter, or being stressed...or just being kind of dreamy...but I've been having this awful gnawing urge to get out of here and go somewhere. Unfortunately, being a photographer, I have a huge wealth of images of the places I've been and can return to those memories at any point. A few days ago, I ended up getting lost in a folder of negative scans, and found the following photograph of a town we stayed in in France. 
I've been staring at it since I found it, and I figured it went well with today's word.


Banyuls-sur-mer

 Anyway, I didn't really want to illustrate this scene. 
I'd come across another ocean view recently that I wanted to sort of pick up and make my own.


 Kind of similar...kind of different...I just want to be here, walking. 

xx
r

 
 



1 comment: