10.16.2011

Day Three Hundred Thirteen

For the three hundred thirteenth day of this blog, I ran out the door without posting. 
Freshly made artwork sitting on my desk, I hadn't the time to upload it. 
So, here we are. 
8:42 a.m...after approximately six hours of sleep...
Literally gulping yesterday morning's coffee from a mug on the floor beside my computer...

good goddam morning.

so, last night...



It was pretty sweet. As always, the Bottleneck was grungy and shady and such...
But the show was good, the people were pretty good, and Henry (kind of) enjoyed himself.  





daub v. To coat or smear with grease, plaster, or an adhesive substance.

This reminded me of the scene in Edward Scissorhands, where they try to cover his scars with Avon makeup, and he ends up purple. I decided, though, to take that inspiration and twist it back to something a little more usual. 


I forget the effect "blush" has on an illustration. 
hmm.

xx
 



No comments:

Post a Comment