10.10.2011

Day Three Hundred Eight

Spent today shooting by myself. Had just received a shipment of 20 rolls, and decided it was time to get back to photographing. Let's just hope they turn out.


e-vap-o-rate v. To convert into vapor; to remove the liquid or moisture from fruit, milk, etc., so as to concentrate or dry it. 


 I kind of like it. If I had a smaller pen, I'd be able to get a bit more detail here. Ah, well. I like the feeling of letting go-floating away bit by bit. We used to do this exercise in Bikram training, at the end of an intense session, we'd lay on the floor in that steamy 105 degree, humid air, and our teacher would describe floating away-dissolving slowly from your toes up to your head. Usually, around this time, I'd pass out on my mat. 
Still, though, the imagery stuck.

xx
r


No comments:

Post a Comment