10.03.2011

Day Three Hundred One

Well, got about 36 out of 40 pages of the zine all glued in and formatted! Not bad for an evenings' work. As I emerged from the basement print studio, I found this sitting in a box on the table, waiting for me. 


Sounds absolutely divine. 
I don't think I've ever played a 45 that many times over in one afternoon. 
I think, though, that Captured Tracks presses their own vinyl cause this guys pretty warped and discolored. 
That just makes it all the more beautiful, though. 


al-bi-no n. An animal or person with an abnormal whiteness of the skin and hair and pink colored eyes.

Had kind of a hard time figuring out exactly what to draw for this, but I figured maybe an albino would do.


Well, maybe just blonde. 
She could be an albino. You don't know. 

xx
r




No comments:

Post a Comment